John Fowler demo sessions
- along with Rob Watson, Dave Spurr and Randy Rigby
Daniel Amos ; Doppleganger
- bass guitar, 8-string and fretless basses, backing vocals and percussion
Lucky Stiffs (no albums)
- with Steve Hindalong on Drums and Milo Carter on Guitar & Lead Vocals
(contibution courtesy Tim Curiel)
Randy Stonehill : Equator
- bass guitar, lead guitar on "World Without Pain"
Daniel Amos : Vox Humana
- Lead guitars, 4 & 12 string bass, synthesizers, backing vocals
Randy Stonehill : Celebrate This Hearbeat
Stocking Head : title not known
(contribution courtesty Tim Curiel)
-various - What's Shakin' : Sharon McCall
- The entire DA band plays
(contribution courtesy Natividad Vasquez Jr.)
Daniel Amos : Fearful Symmetry
- Electric & Up-Right Bass, Electric Twelve-string Bass, Guitars
The Choir : Diamonds & Rain
- songwriting credit for "All That is You" and "Fear Only You"
Tonio K : Romeo Unchained
Defenders of the Cross (D.O.X.)
- Background vocals
Darn Floor, Big Bite : Daniel Amos
- Bass, Backing Vocals
Isaac Air Freight : Over Our Heads
The Swirling Eddies ; Let's Spin
- Writing credit for "Ed Takes A Vacation" and "Snowball"
- Need I mention "Hey fellas! Let's have a burger bash!"?
The Choir : Chase the Kangaroo
Tonio K : Notes from the Lost Civilization
- Arranging credit
Mike Stand : Do I Stand Alone?
- Guitar credit
The Swirling Eddies : Outdoor Elvis
- Bass & Trombone
The Choir : Wide-Eyed Wonder
- Robin played on this CD
- songwriting credit for "Spin You Round" and "Car, Etc."
- background vocals on "Happy Fool Faces"
Spittle & Phlegm - video
Played on the Phil Keaggy Sunday's Child tour
Dr. Daniel Edward Taylor : Miracle Faith Telethon
- Plays guitar on The Pool and Hide the Beer
Daniel Amos : Live Bootleg '82
Chuck Girard : Fire and Light
Jacob's Trouble : Knock, Breathe, Shine
- Plays bass on "These Thousand Hills"
Dan Michaels : Reveal
- Plays on "Pages From The Past", "Valadez in the Country" and "More Than Words"
Daniel Amos : Kalhoun
- Bass, additional guitars
Pierce Pettis : Tinseltown
At The Foot of the Cross Vol. 1
Tom Howard : Beyond the Barriers
No Sense of History
- Smokin' Globes "Roll the Stone Away" w/ Dave Raven and Greg Flesch
- Boy-O-Boy "She Makes Love With Her Eyes"
Randy Stonehill : Wonderama
John Austin : The Embarrassing Young
Forms "16 Tons of Monkeys" with Tonio K, Rob Watson and Dave Raven
Lost Dogs : Little Red Riding Hood
- plays on "Dunce Cap", "Eleanor, It's Raining Now" & "Pray Where You Are"
The Choir : Kissers & Killers
Daniel Amos : Motorcycle
Terry Scott Taylor : Knowledge and Innocence
- bass on "Gospel Medley" & electric guitar on "Here He Comes, Second Time"
Terry Scott Taylor : A Briefing for the Ascent
Browbeats : various
- bass on "Will Have to Do For Now" by Daniel Amos
The Choir : Speckled Bird
- lead writing credit for "Never More True" and "Spring"
Daniel Amos : Bibleland
- bass, (rhythm guitar on "Bibleland")
The Swirling Eddies : Zoom Daddy -
- "Plays bass and some occasional rhythm guitar"
- Songwriting credits on EVERY song! Finally, credit where it is due!
- Is that Tim on the back cover spinning out of control?
Riki Michelle : One Moment Please
Fernando Ortega : Hymns & Meditations
Strong Hand of Love - Mark Heard tribute
- Plays bass on the Choir cover of "Tip of My Tongue"
Orphans of God - Mark Heard tribute
- Plays bass on the DA cover of "Strong Hand of Love"
Daniel Amos : Songs of the Heart
- also plays trombone
The Choir : Love Songs & Prayers
The Swirling Eddies : The Berry Vest of The Swirling Eddies -
The Choir : Free Flying Soul
The Lost Dogs : The Green Room Serenade Part 1
The Swirling Eddies : Sacred Cows
- Bassist and Master Trombonist
Tattoo Video Hoople Volume 1
The Choir : Let It Fly
Terry Scott Taylor : Ten Gallon Hat
Eric Henderson - Faces
Terry Scott Taylor : John Wayne
Surfonic Water Revival : compilation
- bass for House Band
Meat the Farm Beetles
- Paul Bob : vocals, bass, plough
- Tim, um, Paul sings over half the songs!
Steve Hindalong : Skinny
- lead and rhythm guitar of "Diggin' Your Style"
Tonio K : Rodent Weekend 1976-1996
Daniel Amos : Our Personal Favorite World Famous Hits
Dean-O & Dynamos : Soul Surfin
Lost Dogs : Best of the Lost Dogs
Joined cult. Gave bass and personal collection of SPAM from around the world to cult leader Julio VonSnapple.
Fernando Ortega : Home
The Choir : Flap Your Wings
- Fuzzy guitar and songwriting credit on
"Shiny Floor", "Sunny", and "I Don't Mean Any Harm"
Terry Scott Taylor and Friends : Ruckus at the Edge of Nowhere
Daniel Amos : Alarma Chronicles
Daniel Amos : Live at C2K
The Choir : Live at C2K
Lost Dogs : Best Of
Fernando Ortega : Camino Largo
Daniel Amos : Mr. Buechner's Dream
Lost Dogs : Real Men Cry
Daniel Amos : When Everyone Wore Hats
some nameless guy whose wife hates creative bass
Riki Michele : Surround Me
Fernando Ortega : Storm
- bass for Come, Ye Sinners, Poor and Needy; Cristina's Dream; Jesus Paid It All
Fernando Ortega : Night of Your Return (fretless bass)
A custom project that none of us will ever hear
City on A Hill : Sing Alleluia
Lost Dogs : Nazarene Crying Towel
The Choir : Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen
Lost Dogs : The Lost Cabin and the Mystery Trees
The Swirling Eddies : The Midget, The Speck and the Molecule
The Choir : Burning Light the Midnight Sun
Lost Dogs : Old Angel
The Choir : The Loudest Sound ever Heard
Played on the upcoming Rick Elias album
Also coming soon: A new Daniel Amos album!
Official Band Member status includes Daniel Amos (1983-present), The Choir (1979-present),The Swirling Eddies (known as "Burger Roy Al", 1988-present)